Course Fee: $160 (tax included)
- An extensive, user friendly 76 page manual complete with illustrations.
- Your certificate of completion for yourself and your dog (if applicable).
- Re-useable window decal to display to others that you have completed pet first aid training.
Please take a moment to review our policies:
Payment policy: Payment is due at time of registration
Registration policy: You will not be registered until full payment is made
Certification policy: This is a 10 hour course including breaks, you will need to complete the full 10 hour course and receive a passing mark of 76% or higher to receive your certificate.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be confirmed 10 days prior to course date to receive a full refund. Cancellations confirmed 72 hours in advance are subject to a $50 administration fee. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the registered course or non-attendance, are not eligible for a refund.
- Proof of current de-worming, vaccinations or titre test documentation must be presented 72 hours before scheduled course
- Due to space and class size, there is a limited number of dogs accepted, they will be accepted in order of registration
- Dogs are ONLY welcome if they are registered
- Cats are not able to attend due to the excitement of the dogs and environment
- Dogs attending The Pet Maven First Aid Training must be obedient, calm, and social with people and other dogs
- Dogs must be securely leashed and under control of the owner during the entirety of the course
- You are solely responsible for your dog, if your dog causes any damages or injuries to another person, animal, or object, you will be held fully responsible
- We reserve the right if your dog is found unsuitable to dismiss them from the course